8 February 2024
Our client is looking for an experienced Test Manager to play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of their applications & products. You will strategize testing methodologies and implement best practices to maintain high standards of quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Proven experience of at least 4-5 years in software testing, with a focus on test management and leadership roles;
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, testing techniques, and quality assurance principles;
- Strong knowledge in both manual and automation software testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Familiar with bug tracking systems;
- Ability to multi task and manage prioritization;
- Proactive, self motivated and accountable;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certification in software testing (e.g., ISTQB).
- Develop comprehensive test strategies and plans based on project requirements and specifications;
- Conduct various testing such as integration, regression, performance and sanity testing to ensure that software meets the specified requirements and specifications;
- Responsible for creating detailed documentation on test results into bug tracking system such as JIRA;
- Prioritize issues logs and recommend resolutions;
- Collaborate closely with developers to identify, resolve and debug issues;
- Implement and enforce quality assurance processes to identify defects and ensure adherence to quality standards;
- Provide extensive support during SIT and UAT and provide progress report to stakeholders;
- Work closely with business and project managers to understand the project requirements and objectives;
- Responsible to continuously understand company's products, features and services, know how to use them and improve on the testing approach;
- Review software documentation to ensure accuracy.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.