The banking and financial services industries have been at the centre stage of helping rebuild the global economy ever since the troubles of 2008. At the same time, due to a number of internal and external factors impacting the sector, there has been a need since then to embark on several major transformational initiatives in number of areas:
- Meeting new regulatory requirements
- Improving customer service and increasing the number of touch points
- Reducing the cost of operations
- Improving risk management
- Expanding into new service areas and new markets
- Greater leverage of new technologies and the opportunities created by the digital revolution
All of these initiatives have required this industry sector to re-energise and re-orient the mindsets and capabilities of it’s workforce. While managing the issues relating to redesign of compensation and an increased focus on training and reskilling of their existing people, banks and financial services companies have also had to place a great emphasis on sourcing new talent that is more closely aligned to their new norms.
Sciente International, with it’s deep domain understanding of both business and IT in the banking and financial services is well placed to help it’s Clients in their efforts to manage their talent optimally, starting from search to team formation and onboarding.