7 February 2024
Our client is looking for a strong technical leader who will be managing a team of developers to ensure that projects are delivered with high quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Possesses strong management and leadership skills;
- Strong in innovation, influencing, negotiating skills, and strategic agility;
- Strong ability to help the team in delivering the whole SDLC, from analysis of requirements, design and development of applications to implementation;
- In depth knowledge of industry standard best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies;
- Thorough understanding of quality management;
- Experienced in using metrics to drive decision making;
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player;
- Action-oriented with the willingness to take a hands on role to ensure deliverables are met on time;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working under agile methodology;
- Experience working in Banking Industry.
- Lead a team of up to engineers across different technology skills;
- Identify training needs of the team and conduct the training;
- Collaborate with Principal Engineers and Tech Leads to develop team members' skills;
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality software solutions and services;
- Analyze risks, issues and other data to support team in reaching actionable decisions;
- Create and manage plans to mitigate project's risks;
- Partner with Product Owners to own and plan the backlog and adapt to changes in priorities in an agile environment;
- Work with Chapter Leads, Principal Engineers and other Tech Leads to ensure best practices are implemented and followed diligently.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at email@example.com quoting the job title.