31 January 2024
We are looking to hire a Subject Matter Expert in the implementation and deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects to deliver Identity Systems and Services for our client.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or Information Systems;
- At least 6-7 years of experience in IT security space with a strong experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Access Management (AM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) projects;
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management in both on-premises and cloud environments;
- Experience in managing Directory Services including Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft ADLDS;
- Experience in Federated Identity Management and concepts such as SAML and OAuth;
- Strong in analytical thinking with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- CISM, CISSP, CRISC or CISA certified.
- Lead the implementation and deployment of Identity and Access Management (IAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Access Management (AM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) project to deliver Identity Systems and Services for the organization;
- Take ownership of the IT security and compliance function of IAM, IGA, AM and PAM meeting internal frameworks, policies, standards, and procedures as well as regulatory requirements;
- Collaborate with Application team leads and Infra team leads to develop deployment strategies for the Identity Systems and Services implementation;
- Engage with external service providers on Identity services and activities, including managed service provider and other providers of SaaS/IaaS/PaaS services;
- Be responsible for providing technical liaison between internal stakeholders and external third-party vendors to champion RWS Identity Systems and Services program;
- Accountable for the co-ordination of change requirements following the Change Management Process & Procedures, Problem/Incident Management and the reliability and security of Identity Systems and Services;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in the workflow automation, self-service enablement & deployment of Identity Systems and Services domain area;
- Ensure Identity Systems and Services deliver positive user experience, meet business objectives, and adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- Provide ongoing support in the identification of business requirements and detailed design reviews;
- Communicate Identity Systems and Services program progress and update to management effectively;
- Oversee Identity Systems and Services program audits.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.