30 January 2024
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to design and execute both manual and automation testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Has solid experience in software testing;
- Strong knowledge in both manual and automation software testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Has proven experience in designing, creating and executing test scenarios and test cases;
- Has experience in documenting test results and issues;
- Familiar with bug tracking systems;
- Attention to details, able to identify defects and inconsistencies;
- Ability to multi task and manage prioritization;
- Proactive, self motivated and accountable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Independent, yet a great team player.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Design, create and review manual and automation test scenarios and test cases with high quality standards;
- Conduct various testing such as integration, regression, performance and sanity testing to ensure that software meets the specified requirements and specifications;
- Responsible for creating detailed documentation on test results into bug tracking system such as JIRA;
- Prioritize issues logs and recommend resolutions;
- Collaborate closely with developers to identify, resolve and debug issues;
- Perform auditing to ensure that testing processes and documents are consistent and of high quality;
- Support SIT and UAT and provide progress report to stakeholders;
- Work closely with business and project managers to understand the project requirements and objectives;
- Responsible to continuously understand company's products, features and services, know how to use them and improve on the testing approach;
- Review software documentation to ensure accuracy.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.