30 January 2024
We are hiring for IT Asset Manager who will be overseeing the daily and strategic management of both hardware and software assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or business administration, or related field;
- Minimum 5+ years in IT Asset Management;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and supervise teams;
- Well-versed in IT software and hardware, with a focus on CMDB, ITSM tools, especially ServiceNow;
- Proven ability to successfully execute strategic asset management processes;
- Profound understanding of licensing agreements, particularly with Microsoft, IBM, and Oracle;
- Strong skills in vendor management and negotiation;
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management processes and experience with Discovery tools;
- Relevant certifications in IT asset management, project management, or related fields;
- Perform daily and long-term operational and strategic management of hardware and software;
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and/or software licenses to ensure compliance with vendor contracts;
- Keep track of IT assets within the Configuration Management Database throughout their lifecycle;
- Provide KPI/Metric for regular/ad hoc reporting of IT assets;
- Design processes related to software and hardware asset management, execute, and enhance them;
- Establish and maintain documentation of procedures, processes, and reports concerning asset management;
- Collaborate with Procurement and Finance in asset tracking, PO reconciliation, and asset write-offs;
- Perform verification and audit of IT assets – verify software assets with license contracts, confirm hardware assets with actual inventory, and initiate corrective actions.
- Perform wall-to-wall asset tagging across data centers and office locations;
- Collaborate with IT units concerning assets compliance audits and take ownership of ITSM Asset Management Tool.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.