29 January 2024
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Product Manager with one of our leading clients in the Banking domain.
- Degree with 6+ years of working experience;
- Proficient in formulating and implementing strategies/policies to achieve the organization's goals and objectives;
- An understanding of banking-related processes, systems, regulatory and risk framework;
- Analytical problem solver, persistent and driven with demonstrated characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator who thrives on new challenges;
- People-oriented and demonstrates strong engagement, interpersonal, and collaborative skills to work with people of different backgrounds;
- Able to work independently and is adaptable in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage ambiguity, assess situations independently, and apply judgment as appropriate;
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation both internally and externally;
- Experience with digital / innovations / AI/ML domain is a big plus;
- Define and develop product strategy and roadmap for non-financial products and services, driven by customers’ insights and competitor landscape;
- Translate concepts into a working product through an iterative manner, starting from a minimum viable product and scaling it subsequently to meet the product strategy and goal;
- Define user flows and establish user requirements with UI/UX and Technology teams to build the best-in-class customer experiences;
- Drive AI/ML use case discovery process and experiments through identification of opportunities based on customers’ and employees’ job-to-be done;
- Define and implement policies in line with the bank’s goals and objectives;
- Work alongside key stakeholders to provide clear communications of the product and services to customers.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.