17 January 2024
We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as an EOM, Enterprise Output Management Leader.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology, or related disciplines;
- At least of 10 years experience preferably working in a Data Centre Operations environment in the area of Output Report Distribution and Print Operations;
- Possess an in-depth understanding of network, database, and Windows platforms relating to Output Management system;
- Knowledge in Windows infrastructure and other technologies like Active Directory (AD), Domain Name Servers (DNS), MS Clustering, MS SQL;
- Knowledge in Tomcat and Internet Information Services (IIS) application and web server components;
- Knowledge in Windows programming/scripting, Visual Basic, C# and Python;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to deliver results in a timely manner;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, to discuss/document technical information.
- Knowledge in Power Shell, Unix scripting, and Java programming;
- Knowledge in Unix and AS400.
- Perform administration functions on the different Output Management systems;
- Perform 24×7 on-call support for trouble shooting and problem determination on Output related incidents and problems;
- Monitor the daily operational procedure for the printing/enveloping vendor;
- Liaise and coordinate Output Management requirements to the different stakeholders including users and printing/enveloping vendors;
- Set standards and streamline processes to ensure smooth report publishing and print operations;
- Participate in audit and compliance reviews;
- Identify solutions to drive automation and elimination of repetitive tasks and manual interventions;
- Develop and maintain existing scripts and programs to automate operational processes;
- Continually improve the end to end infrastructure design and flow of the system and process;
- Act as the Project Manager for all Output Management related projects and initiatives.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Crystal Teo at email@example.com quoting the job title.