19 December 2022
We are seeking for an motivated individual who has experience in ITSM and support end to end delivery of IT services within the banking and financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems;
- Has minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in ITSM;
- Experience in handling major incidents and managing production application support;
- Knowledge of ITIL / ITSM;
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good communication skill.
- Experience in banking is a big plus.
- Plan and manage support for incident management tools and processes;
- Coordinate interfaces between incident management and other service management processes;
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process;
- Manage the work of incident support staff;
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and maintain the incident management systems, process and procedures;
- Align the IT strategy with business needs and objectives;
- Deploy AI/ML to enhance operational productivity;
- Prevent reoccurrence of alerts and incident;
- Proactively identify issues through incident and problem trending analysis;
- Assist in workaround identification and resolution if needed.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Rajeswari Senkuttvan at email@example.com quoting the job title.