An excellent opportunity for an embedded software engineer to work with IoT systems and be part of one of the leaders in Asia providing smart innovative engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in software development for Embedded systems;
- Strong experience in embedded programming using C, C++, Python in Embedded Linux and Micro controller Unit;
- Hands on experience and good understanding of Embedded Operating System;
- Good working knowledge and experience in electrical planning and wiring up for electrical components (AC,DC,I/O,Sensors);
- Effective communication and documentation skills;
- Enthusiastic team player able to work in a fast paced environment.
Experience in development of IoT-related system.
- Responsible for design and development of Controller Firmware using Embedded Operating Systems/Micro Controller Unit;
- Develop and analyse the software requirements for modules to interface with IoT solutions;
- In charge of setting up and carry out field testing of controller systems;
- Handle and ensure proper wiring up for controller to sensors, power supplies;
- Attend to and analyse issues and implement required solutions that best match the product requirements.