Our client in the financial sector is seeking for a meticulous and dynamic individual to support their investment operations team.
- Degree in Banking and Finance or related disciplinary;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the financial sector;
- Knowledge of investment-related products and funds;
- Familiar with operational support roles;
- Independent and a good team player;
- Strong communication skills coupled with inclination for numbers;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge of financial regulations in Singapore.
- Perform and ensure accurate valuation of the investment funds;
- Process accurate dividend payment for investment funds, including doing unit reconciliation;
- Ensure timely processing of invoices, custody, management and trailer;
- Participate in the preparing of monthly funds’ reports and statements;
- Provide timely submission of daily trade order and settlement to custodian bank;
- Participate in the roll-out of new products and fund transition;
- Execute market and account opening related documentation;
- Review and ensure proper execution of letters and settlement;
- Act as a liaison point for both internal and external stakeholders.