Exciting opportunity to be part of the financial planning and analytics team, performing analytics and reporting, delivering meaningful key performance review reports.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Minimum two years working experiences;
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint;
- Meticulous and able to work independently;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Strong financial / business analytical skills.
- Prior experience in insurance industry and financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis to monitor the performance of business lines against budget and prior year with respect to sales, profit, expenses and investment performances;
- Liaise with the business lines as well as Finance and Actuarial teams to investigate and provide commentaries on key variances, trends, and drivers of the financial results;
- Provide ad-hoc detailed analysis and breakdown pertaining to specific P&L lines;
- Support the annual business planning process by reviewing and reconciling the cash flows;
- Assist with the continuing improvement of financial reporting tools and processes;
- Participate in projects with respect to expenses management, financial cash flow projection and other initiatives relating to financial planning and analytics.