Our client within the banking industry is looking for an experience and proven leader who can manage and deliver multiple IT projects concurrently and have strong domain knowledge in Payments and Liquidity Management.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 12 years' experience with project management, business analysis, application development and deployment in Banking Industry;
- Strong domain knowledge in Payment and Liquidity Management;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects in waterfall and agile methodology;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior experience in vendors selection and management.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
- PMP Certified;
- Scrum Certified.
- Responsible for ensuring project delivery on time on schedule and with quality;
- Provide and deliver end-to-end application development and production support technology services, locally and regionally;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions;
- Prepare and manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Liaise with stakeholders, providing regular project status update;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project.
- Collaborate with global and cross functional technology partners to develop and implement programs, projects or processes to address current and future business needs.