Our client is a leading financial services provider. They are seeking an enthusiastic professional within IT who can evaluate and make improvements to current IT processes. You will also assist the Technology management team in overall governance, administration and co-ordination activities.
- Prior experience in supporting projects and process changes within Technology & Operations team;
- Experience in governance & control in a corporate environment;
- Detailed oriented and ability to triangulate information and present it succinctly to management;
- Familiar with MS Office applications including Excel, Project and Powerpoint;
- Proficient in vendor and stakeholder management, resource management;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, immense ability to engagement with very senior stakeholders;
- Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks;
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Agile/Scrum/DevOps understanding/experience.
- Coordinate IT processes changes by evaluating and making improvements to existing ones;
- Maintain high performing service support functions across organisation;
- Monitor internal controls and make recommendations as needed;
- Reduce process errors and improve process results;
- Identifying exceptions and deviations, as well as management of these situations by performing audits.
- Coordinate teams / day-to-day execution and train staff;
- Interact with stakeholders to communicate new and changed policies;
- Creating, analyzing and distributing process reports.