Seeking an energic and experienced Senior Business Analyst with strong experience in CRM systems for our client in the lead entertainment / hospitality industry. Strong candidates can be considered for a Project Manager role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- With at least 5 years of Business Analyst experience in supporting and/or implementing IT systems and applications;
- Past experience in implementing enterprise CRM System in an end-user environment;
- Good understanding of business needs with a strong interest in process re-engineering;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing and documentation;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Experience in Agile projects and/or versed in Agile development methodology.
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications;
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business users on testing to verify that business requirements are incorporated as per specifications;
- Ensure necessary changes / enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.