Are you looking for a challenging opportunity as a Quality Assurance Analyst? Our client is in the entertainment industry with a start up work culture, willing to hire a great talent like you.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance;
- Must have an aptitude for testing with an eye for detail;
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent at stakeholder management both with business and technical teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Software Testing certifications.
- Understand the business processes and analyse the requirements;
- Work with the development teams to analyse and decompose complicated software systems and design a strategy to test these systems;
- Responsible to document the test strategy & test scenarios for projects and system change request;
- Create test case/scripts and scenarios, execute test cases and perform root cause analysis on issues encountered;
- Work closely with BAU team with production defects and coordinate the delivery of these defects;
- Responsible for preparing test reports and defect tracking;
- Send reporting status to all stakeholders along with highlighting the risks from delivery of incidents.