Seeking a System Administrator who is keen on joining a DevOps team.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to largescale mission critical project that plan to put in place continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the agile team to delivery quality solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in system administration activities such as software patches, backup, disaster recovery, storage, VM, etc. in a Linux / Solaris operating environments;
- Good experience in production support related activities such as backup / recovery, batch rescheduling, performance tuning;
- Good handson in UNIX / Linux scripting such as shellscripting, Python, PERL;
- Experience in supporting application development (Java / J2EE) infrastructure in the area of software releases, application deployment;
- Familiar with the Agile Software Development methodologies and Agile Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Go CD, Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve application and system issues;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact team members and vendors from different levels.
- Experience in Solaris Clustering, Oracle database, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
- Part of the team providing the system and application production support for mission critical applications;
- Work with the application / development teams in understanding the system requirements and forming a strategy in implement the solution;
- Plan for the infrastructure solution such as server, storage, network security including the data / security compliance as well as the procurement of the necessary software licenses;
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release and application deployment;
- Conduct system level vulnerability security scan, harden system and ensure the security compliance at the application platform as per company standards and guidelines;
- Plan and work towards continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes and tools to enable the agile team to delivery quality solutions;
Responsible for managing incidents & service requests, participate in SIT, UAT & provide production rollout support;
- Work with other IT teams in the resolution of arising issues, design & develop customized solutions to fix problems;
- Drive vendors in order to resolve production issues, UAT support, implementation & service introduction activities to users following the agreed SLA for assigned projects;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.