Seeking an outstanding User Experience (UX) Lead, to join our team to resolve UX challenges and to distil complex issues into useful and intuitive design solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Design, Human Computer Interactions or Psychology;
- At least 5 years experience as an UX / UI designer with team lead experience;
- Experience using Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, inVision, Zeplin or other visual design and wireframing tools;
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of work;
- Prior hands on experience in large portal/web based/mobile applications user design experience;
- Strong facilitation skills and experience facilitating workshops with large groups;
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices;
- Ability to maintain high level of initiative, think out of the box and to work independently;
- Should have the ability to innovate, visualize and create excellent customer experience through the design;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Experience in Human Computer Interactions.
- Play a key role in conceptualising products, designing how these products work, as well as their final look and feel;
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand their goals and propose a user centric approach;
- Create research and design artefacts and documentation including research reports, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and final screen designs to actualize the larger vision of the product;
- Lead discussions on user research and visual design;
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards;
- Liaise with system developers throughout the SDLC (Agile) to create a design minded environment and to ensure common understanding;
- Assist product owner in the development of user guides / manuals / training materials;
- Drive and guide the execution of design vision and consistency across different products and services.