An excellent opportunity awaits a dynamic individual to oversee financial, compliance and operational audit of a large organisation.
You will be leading a team to plan and execute audit and advisory work, as well as to supervise and review audit projects performed by the internal and external auditors.
- Degree qualified with relevant Internal Audit experience within private and public sector;
- Candidate must have a minimum 1015 years relevant working experience in auditing, including min. 8 years leading a team;
- Must have strong supervisory experience in managing and leading audit teams, and preferably with experience in managing an internal audit department
- Proficiency in Computer Assisted Auditing Tools would be an advantage
Independent, resourceful, self motivated and possess good interpersonal and communication skills as well as good leadership qualities
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms
- Has strong leadership abilities and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work with eyes for details;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate with CIA, CISA or CA certification is preferred.
- Plan and lead Audit and Advisory section of the Internal Audit Group and in developing risk based audit plans;
- Review and coordinate the work of the team members and ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other deliverables meet internal standards and assignments are completed within time frame;
- Involve in annual budget planning and in monitoring the monthly budget/expenditure for the Internal Audit Group Plan, organise and supervise the conduct of assigned audit projects including coaching and mentoring a team of auditors;
- Monitor the progress of audit projects and in redeploying resources to meet project deadlines and new requirements
- Prepare reports and make presentations to Audit Committee, and perform any other duties as assigned.