An excellent opportunity for a Data Business Analyst to work within a leading industry in a global environment to support the complex enterprise level IT projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 5 years of experience in performing full cycle of data analysis,process mapping and designing & developing tobe processes;
- Strong working knowledge in data models, database design and development, data process mapping techniques;
- Proficient in solving structured problems, datacentric analysis and real time analytics;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others.
- Knowledge in analytics application or cloud technologies;
- Data Analytics certifications.
- Responsible for gathering,analyzing, mapping & reviewing the existing business processes to identify areas of improvements;
- Assess and provide relevant solutions and their potential impact after gathering data from internal systems and external sources;
- Translate the business and data requirements into process specification documents;
- Identifying trends, developing insights and present key findings to drive business performance;
- Verifying business requirements are incorporated into data/system designs and also be involved in UAT planning and execution;
- Develop documentation, training materials and conduct user trainings to facilitate adoption of new systems.