An established Bank is seeking for an independent, fast learner who is keen to support their Credit Risk team in monitoring and completing Credit Risk reports.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Business or Banking and Finance;
- Comfortable with interpreting, managing and evaluating data;
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and Knowledge of Data Structures & Data Modelling;
- Ability to deal with large data sets for reporting purposes;
- Able to identify an issue, resolve it or escalate it to the relevant department;
- Good communication skills.
- Working experience in the Banking or Financial sector.
- Support the Credit Risk Reporting team on reports preparation;
- Identify, maintain, resolve and track any issues raised by the team;
- Assist in the documentation of reporting process flows and procedures;
- Manage the Service Level Agreement timelines and requirements;
- Maintain the accuracy and filing of documents for auditing purposes.