Are you seeking a challenging role? Our client is an established Financial Services organization and they are looking for SAP (FICO) consultant/ Manager for delivering SAP based ERP solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of prior experience in SAP HANA & FICO applications, SAP modules for financial risk management & regulatory compliance;
- Experience in Functional and Technical consulting roles;
- Prior experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementation and upgrades;
- Good knowledge of SAP Data Hub;
- Experience in integrating SAP systems with both internal and external systems;
- Demonstrated track record of designing, testing and deploying projects successfully;
- Excellent communication skills to interact, influence, mediate conflicts and build consensus between multiple teams & vendors;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently;
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Financial and Accounting practices.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and creating the business process flows for implementing the projects;
- Lead the design, development and implementation of SAP FICO solution in coordination with vendors and finance team;
- Configuring global settings and enterprise structure settings along with data mapping;
- Responsible for gap analysis, functional testing and integration testing;
- Provide expertise for stabilization and enhancements in applications;
- Create documentation and provide training to end users;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence to best practices, frameworks and regulatory requirements.