Our client is looking for confident and passionate Project Manager/Scrum Master to lead and manage digital initiative projects within the financial industry domain.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems disciplines;
- At least 8 10 years experience in Project Management in Banking or Financial Institution;
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of latest cloud technologies;
- Good experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and KanBan;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in Data Projects;
- Project Management and Agile (PMP, Scrum Master) Certifications.
- Responsible for the software delivery of Technology projects using Agile Software Development Methodology;
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- Work closely with the Business Users / Product Owners in Sprint/Release planning to prioritize the product features and releases;
- Drive the adoption and roll out of Agile design and engineering practices which include test driven development, continuous integration and release automation (CI/RA) as well as automated testing;
- Lead the Project / Scrum team in design methods and principles, adopting a standard for issue and risk management as well as the management of the product backlog and inventory;
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.