Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a Technical Lead / Manager with proven track record in leading technical solutions. Be part of the digital transformation journey by sharing your expertise on CRM and client boarding during application delivery.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 12 years of strong development experience using .NET, C#, SQL, MVC, Java, Web Services;
- Possess Indepth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or PEGA systems;
- Experience in full software development life cycle, production support and system deployments.
- Strong database technologies skills, Big Data, Analytics, data warehousing, data management and ETL;
- Experience with Agile methodologies, technology savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Demonstrated track record of deploying multiple projects successfully;
- Excellent communication skills to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- Banking experience.
- As SME to share expertise on CRM and client boarding functions;
- Lead team of developers to provide technical leadership and guidance;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of CRM solution;
- Provide expertise for enhancement, implementation and support for critical applications;
- Lead and provide technical expertise for functional & technical design documents;
- Provide support to project managers, business analysts and relevant stakeholders during project implementation;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Deliver prototypes / PoC and ensure all development are according to function / technical specifications;
- Provide support in SIT, UAT and Level 3 application support during issue resolution;
- Lead and coach software engineers in issue resolution;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence for best practices, frameworks and software coding standards.