An excellent opportunity awaits a dynamic individual to be involved in IT audit of a large organisation.
- Degree qualified with relevant Internal Audit experience within private and public sector;
- Minimum of 4 years of IT audit experience in major public accounting firm/public listed conglomerate;
- Good understanding of internal controls, IT security controls risks assessment, management and governance, fraud, auditing techniques and methodologies
- Strong technical competencies and capabilities in audits of infrastructure, network and applications of different platforms;
- Able to work independently, a good team player and resourceful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate with CIA, CISA or CA certification would be advantageous.
- Participate in Audit and Advisory section of the Internal Audit Group and in developing risk based audit plans;
- Conduct IT audits, advisory and investigation work that require high degree of IT audit specialized knowledge and experiences;
- Provide overall support to the Internal Audit Group as well as the Audit Committee;
- Meet project timelines and perform any other related duties as assigned by Internal Audit management.