A meaningful career opportunity as regional desktop lead within a dynamic work environment in the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business;
- Has 5 8 years of experience overseeing desktop operation from a regional perspective;
- Experienced in leading and reporting Key Risk Indicators (KRIs);
- Good understanding of different financial services operations and processes;
- Proficient in stakeholder management;
- Selfdriven, attention to details and a fast learner;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Experience working in Financial Services industry.
- Oversee Desktop Support Services, provide guidance, knowledge transfer, and mentoring to Desktop Support Team Leads;
- Host monthly service delivery meetings with branches to provide direction or all Desktop Support Team Leads in Asia;
- Review and approves Service Requests, Change Requests & Global Changes;
- Participate and/or lead project efforts for continual improvement for customerfacing tasks, project related tasks and internal processrelated;
- Oversee VIP desktop and user support service to very important customers;
- Manage the support & reporting of Key Risk Indicators for each location to Internal Risk team for desktop maintenance, inventory and software distribution and security maintenance;
- Act as a customer relationship liaison, giving internal customers (e.g. Secretaries, VIP users) a channel to voice concerns and work to resolution;
- Coordinates, develops and/or reviews enduser documentation and instructions;
- Participates in troubleshooting of issues with the Incident Manager, Problem Manager and Engineering Team.