An exciting opportunity for Analytics professional to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field of Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science;
- At least 4 years experience in Data Analytics or Business Intelligence;
- Technical expertise in data analysis technologies (Tableau, Python, R, SAS);
- Knowledge of basic data science concepts (Machine learning algorithms, natural language processing);
- Knowledge on data mining, text mining, text analytics;
- Possess excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Prior working experience in Data Science, Business Analytics or a related field.
- Coordinate with auditors and external stakeholders (Business and IT) to gather requirements and perform data analysis to support auditors’ work;
- Translate business requirements into a problem that can be quantified and solved using data analytics;
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analyzing data, data visualization and presenting analytical insights;
- Identify trends, develop insights and present key findings;
- Design dashboards and visualizations for data exploration and storytelling.