Looking for a new challenge? Here’s an exciting opportunity for a passionate Java Engineer to join a talented team in exploring and building systems leveraged on rich media and content for a leading media agency!
- Diploma/Degree holder in Information Technology or related field with strong Java programming skills;
- At least 3 years’ working experience in full stack web development using Java and J2EE technologies with emphasis on back-end implementation;
- Good working experience in any of the MVC frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Linux Operating System and ElasticSearch engine;
- Possess knowledge in Oracle database, ELK integration, Hadoop, LDAP authentication and various RDBMS database systems;
- Familiar with Agile and Lean Startup methodologies;
- An strong yet independent team player who is proactive with a digital mindset;
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Java certifications;
- Identify business requirements and translate into technical design specifications or solutions;
- Participate in innovation brainstorming, conceptualisation and design of web responsive and mobile applications;
- Code, implement, and integrate systems according to agreed standards;
- Plan and perform various types of testing to ensure quality delivery of applications system;
- Responsible for understanding the business processes and to evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them;
- Actively taking part in implementation of projects while working with various business and providing system supports;
- Ensure necessary changes/ enhancements are implemented and documented as per corporate standards and guidelines.