An excellent opportunity for a project/quality manager to be a part of a leading integrated security organisation in the Quality Excellence team.
- Degree in Business Process Re-engineering, Technology Management, Quality or related field;
- At least 5 years of project management experience handling multiple projects;
- In depth functional knowledge in end to end processes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to efficiently manage interactions with business users , stakeholders and vendors;
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Adept at handling a team and also work as an individual contributor;
- Must be proactive and result oriented.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma;
- Knowledge of ISO system.
- Responsible for developing the Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) infrastructure;
- Deliver BPR strategies for internal and external customers;
- Collaborate with business users to identify requirements and advice on applying the best practices for better results;
- Work with the End-to-End process team to manage delivery;
- Project Manage the BPR deliveries for internal and external customers;
- Responsible for collaborating with external vendors;
- Monitor and report project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;