An excellent opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst to be a part of Business Analytics team within the Consumer Banking Group in a established Bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- Hand on experience in designing and developing data visuals;
- Min 5 years of experience in the Qlikview development;
- Exposure and understanding of ETL;
- Experienced using business intelligent (BI) tools for developing applications as a part of data analytics and modelling activities;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others.
- Prior experience in Banking domain;
- Experience with SAS, Teradata.
- Engage stakeholders to develop functional data visualizations or dashboards;
- Analyse various sources of data, design data models and visualize for Consumer Banking Group and Wealth Management;
- Transform, improve and integrate data based on requirements provided by stakeholders;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Validate accuracy of logic with clear test scenarios and back testing;
- Ensure documentation and traceability of requirements and, process flow diagrams, and other project documents.