An exciting opportunity as a Team Lead to work within leading entertainment industry to help develop and transform their critical application as part of their digital initiatives. This opportunity will involve technical hands-on development work as well as managing small development teams. Experienced Software Engineers are also welcome to apply !
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 6 years of experience in designing and development of enterprise applications;
- Strong technical understanding of software development process and architecture;
- Experience in full software development life cycle (waterfall and/or agile) and assisting in production support to the teams in system deployments;
- Good experience in team management i.e. coaching, mentoring and developing a team to perform and excel;
- Excellent verbal, presentation and communication skill is a must.
- PMP and/or SCRUM Certified.
- Responsible for managing software development teams for their on-going development and transformation projects;
- Analyse, assign and review team member’s work and coding and scheduling of their development task;
- Analyze requirements, design specifications, perform coding, testing, document and maintain systems for critical applications;
- Involve in complete Software Development Life cycle in development of Java applications and conduct system reviews, source-code reviews;
- Enhancing web based applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Interact with business teams and cross functional teams for system changes and enhancements;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards and guidelines;
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies;
- Must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to lead and coach software engineers in issue resolutions.