We are looking for talented engineers with the passion for developing and maintaining high quality interactive iOS applications to join a dynamically innovative team with a leading media agency.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in native iOS application development (Xcode, Objective-C, Swift);
- Familiar with complete SDLC;
- Experienced with iOS mobile applications management and development, including ApplePay and Apple HIG;
- Strong understanding of mobile concepts including security;
- Hands-on experience with web service integration (JSON, XML, SOAP) and SQL;
- Possesses outstanding object-oriented programming design & skills;
- Experienced with continuous integration, code deployment software, workflows and source management tools (Git);
- Experienced with agile development (e.g. SCRUM, Lean Startup);
- Must be analytical, self-driven and pro-active in keeping up with the latest trends in technologies and programming languages;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working well collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Full-stack development and cross-platform development (Android, web) knowledge will be an advantage;
- Swift certified.
- Design and develop high quality, interactive and user-centered iOS applications;
- Analyse, architect, design, develop, test, deploy, optimise and maintain iOS applications;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues swiftly;
- Participate in full mobile application development life cycle from conducting technical solutions sessions, conduct technical system analysis;
- Participate in implementation roll out and provide for operational support for enhancement after implementation;
- Support & maintain current as well as new applications;
- Be pro-active in keeping up with new technologies, industry best practices and trends.