An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis for the Human Resource (HR) department.
He/She will need to to develop advanced HR analytics strategies, to apply people analytics using advanced analytics technologies to solve problems through analytics driven insights.
- Bachelor\’s degree, preferably in a field of Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Analytics;
- Hands-on experience working on large data sets and able to solve problems through analytics driven insights;
- Knowledge of basic data science concepts (e.g. machine-learning algorithms, natural language processing, business application of statistics);
- Possess technical expertise on data modelling, database design development and data mining techniques;
- Experience in data analysis technologies (e.g. Tableau, Python, R, SAS) and database development tools (e.g. SQL, Hadoop);
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in applying data visualisation technique(s).
- Coordinate with HR business users/stakeholders to gather necessary elements for successful implementation of initiative(s);
- Perform full cycle of Data Analyst activities such as analysing data, identifying trends, developing insights and presenting key findings to the management;
- Conducting assessment and examination of data from the source to ensure consistency;
- Design holistic analytical reports, articulating and transforming them into actionable people insights for key HR stakeholders;
- Ensures documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration, and development;
- Come up with ideas, experimenting, forming hypotheses and testing them out;
- Champion Data Analytics driven activities within the team, participate in data science projects to discover new analytics technologies and capacities through integrating current and new HR systems.