An exciting opportunity for a technically inclined Agile Coach to enable and transform technical and business teams to work in Agile way.
You will collaborate and bring the digital and enterprise teams on board with the Agile processes and methodology in the digital transformation journey with a very established client in Singapore.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Agile/Scrum Master in designing and implementing complex solutions in the digital environment;
- Knowledge of CI/CD and Agile tools.
- Familiarity with pair programming, code scanning etc.
- Experienced in designing user stories, continuous system integration and automated testing;
- Knowledge in Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD);
- Strong knowledge of a variety of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Scrumban, etc.)
- Proven track record of working and partnering with regional and global business units. Ability to effectively manage key stakeholders.
- Good understanding of user experience and design thinking methodology and experience working with teams through the process of investigation, ideation and implementation;
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people development skills. Strong sense of accountability;
- Must be able to facilitate, lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team;
- Must be a Quick learner, able to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains of the Scrum teams.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSO);
- Guide, coach and lead the product, technical and business teams with the goal of increasing productivity by adopting Agile/Scrum way of transforming;
- Collaborate with senior business stakeholders and technology heads to define the transformation strategy and improve the way we design, develop and implement solutions for our customers;
- Identify and draft requirements, propose and design product sprints, monitor schedule and team performance;
- Lead the digital transformation journey will cover all aspects of software delivery: team & workforce strategy, culture, planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, cloud services, integration, release, governance, monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Support the business in developing, driving and aligning an integrated business and technology strategy to transition into agile;
- Facilitate brainstorm session for new product development by adopting design thinking methodology;
- Work with various leadership teams to adopt consistent and disciplined Agile delivery and BAU capabilities;
- Experience in transforming leaders to facilitate the creation and running of high performance teams.