You will be working on digital transformational projects involving web, mobile and cloud based technologies, which will shape the future of Singapore; making a significant difference in the world we live today.
â€‹We welcome your application if you are a highly skilled Enterprise Architect, who is able to take part in digital transformation projects, leveraging on the latest technologies available.
â€‹You will be required to translate business requirements into an end-to-end design and architecture a technical blueprint, which are aligned to the corporate architecture landscape.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 10 years of design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution, Distributed Applications, and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) Frameworks;
- Experience in designing and developing public-facing enterprise-scale applications and digital services development;
- Technically hands-on, i.e. able to do hands-on coding/ review code (when required);
- Able to do system/application performance tuning and has good application security knowledge;
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying large, scalable production applications on Cloud/PaaS platforms and Containers (such as AWS, Azure and OpenShift);
- Working knowledge on DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and SOA governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- TOGAF Certification.
- Lead enterprise-wide solution architecture for organization\’s digital transformation journey, to set the direction and deliver the Enterprise Architecture (EA) future state.
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design Digital Solutions & Research, Evaluate of new technologies;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work, to implement an Enterprise Architecture (EA) framework;
- Review the existing middleware architecture, platform and propose changes where required;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfill the architectural requirements related to applications, middleware, virtual servers and operating systems;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions; ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.