Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a Digital Architect to be responsible for the endtoend architecture of their enterprise systems in their digital transformation journey.
You will be working on digital transformation projects as a key role in architecting solutions based on new technologies and implementing innovative software solutions, making a significant difference in the world we live today.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 10 years of design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution;
- Wellversed in API methodologies and integration methods, service design and application integration;
- Hands on experience with Cloud Native PaaS platforms (e.g. OpenShift, CloudFoundry) and container solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes);
- Familiar with blockchain technologies, data analytics, PaaS, big data or UX/UI;
- Strong technical handson experience in software system development;
- Experience in Agile, DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and SOA governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customercentric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- TOGAF certified;
- As part of the enterprisewide solution architecture team to kickstart the digital transformation journey;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions;
- Conceptualize, architect and design digital solutions to build a platform ecosystem;
- Involved in research and evaluate of new technologies to apply suitable integration to the organization's existing system;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfill the architectural requirements;
- Subject Matter expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Develop and communicate guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.