Our client is seeking for a meticulous Senior Manager to be part of the Data Governance team.
You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support the compliance of data governance initiatives.
- At least 5-8 years in Financial Services domain with at least 3 years in Data Advisory and Reporting;
- Demonstrate good, in-depth knowledge in Data Policy, Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Analysis and Management;â€‹
- Experienced in liaising with stakeholders in analyzing requirements and strategizing solutions;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, good eye for details, problem solving, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to interact well and reach out to at all levels within the organization while promoting a team environment.
- Experience in Banking Industry.
- Responsible for policies, processes, procedures, guidelines for Data Protection, Governance and Compliance;
- Responsible to formulate data policies and encourage the appropriate data ownership, sharing and publication;
- Develop data framework and implement strategies to meet business needs, to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations and reduce data redundancy;
- Organize data both at the micro and macro level for end-to-end applications as well as to develop methodologies for handling data;
- Ensures data quality and performs data cleansing to ensure a single source of truth;
- Develop appropriate systems and tools to facilitate understanding and use of data to encourage data-driven decision making;
- Drive standardization and simplification across the organization, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets;
- Work closely with the team to drive/coordinate efforts relating to data governance and data cleansing activities;
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis for submission to Senior Management.