Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a Business Analyst to be part of the Data Management team. You will be performing consistent data analysis to create dashboards using Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Degree in Banking, Commerce or Information Systems;
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience using business intelligent (BI) tools, e.g. Qliksense, Qliksense Nprinting, Tableau;
- Experience in facilitating data analysis and assessments;
- Experience with data quality measurement and monitoring implementation;
- Possess strong analytical skills and keen in process enhancement and operational efficiency;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using SQL / Excel VBA / any form of scripting;
- Prior experience in finance industry.
- Engage with business units to design and create dashboards and reports using Qliksense and Qliksense Nprinting;
- Engage with technology units to provide requirements on new system features, enhancements and fixes;
- Engage with business units and DMO to test data in Play Pen;
- Prepare and review test plans and cases based on user requirements and functional specifications, and executing and manage all activities in the plan – solutions tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, compatibility, scalability with interfaces/external systems;
- Responsible for conducting User Acceptance application testing, including recording test results, defect management and remediation, troubleshooting and stakeholder collaboration;
- Ensure compliance with data governance and best practices and standards set forth by bank policies and requirements;
- Conduct and participate in meetings, including functional application walkthrough with stakeholders;
- Improves operations by conducting workflow analysis; recommending changes in procedures and workflows, with strong focus in quality, scalability and data governance;
- Develops business solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas.