â€‹An exciting opportunity for Analytics professionals to deepen skill sets in Data Analysis for the Risk Management Group in one of the leading banks in Singapore.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a field of Applied Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning or Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of relevant experience as Data Analyst within financial industry;
- Experience in advanced analytics, statistical modelling using NLP and machine learning;
- Possess technical expertise of working on R programming;
- Able to present the results of analytics and statistical models in business language;
- Skilled in data modelling, database design development and data mining techniques;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, proactive and able to work within high pressure environment.
- Experience of Data analysis using Python;
- Work experience in Banking Industry.
- Work on advanced data analytics projects as well as support business units to analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data;
- Explore advance analytical methods like Machine Learning to analyze business problems and solutions;
- Develop and support predictive analysis models using R;
- Ensure proper documentation of processes, analytics design, measure definitions, data integration and development;
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Tableau or Qlikview;
- Work closely with the deployment team to translate models into technical solutions.