Exciting opportunity as an Application Analyst for an established company within the power industry. This role requires you to implement new systems as well as support existing applications to ensure alignment in the systems with business objectives.
- Degree or higher in Information Technology/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a multiple sites environment;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, collaborative and can-do attitude;
- Ability to work independently or in teams, and ability to adapt to dynamic working environments;
- Demonstrate project management skills, goal-oriented, and possesses strong delivery focus.
- Experience with infrastructure and database administration;
- Knowledge of MS Dynamic AX, MECOMS, CRM, MS SharePoint or SQL
- Participate in new systems implementation, and maintain and support existing applications to align systems with business objectives, and to ensure deliverables are within scope, budget and schedule.
- Responsible for user support and troubleshooting for one or more system applications.
- Assist current or potential application users in identifying and describing problems or opportunities that might be addressed either:
- By implementing a new (automated or manual) system, or
- By changing an existing application system
- Provide back-up support for other applications and other members of the department.