A leading organisation is seeking analytics professionals to work as Data System Analysts to be part of a large-scale digital transformation project implementation in Singapore.
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or equivalent;
- Has 3 years of relevant working experience in Data Analytics platform;
- Experienced in administrating and managing databases such as SQL, Oracle, Mongodb, PostgreSQL;
- Must have participated in implementing ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) software such as Informatica, Talend, IBM Cognos, Tibco, SAS;
- Ability to analyse large sets of data generated from multiple sources while ensuring data integrity;
- Posses good knowledge in programming technologies such as Python, Java, Scala, SPSS, C#;
- Experienced in data modelling and query tuning on SQL server or similar platforms;
- Experienced in preparing reports and dashboards development using Qlikview, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy or other business intelligence tools;
- Skilled in statistical tools such as R, SPSS, Matlab;
- Has a strong aptitude for numbers and comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Data certifications;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining optimal data architecture;
- Design and develop ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) scripts and procedures to derive data from various sources, perform data migrations across different systems, databases and server;
- Gather and process raw data from data sources such as offline files by writing scripts, web scraping, calling API’s and writing SQL queries;
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining, production and process unstructured data into suitable forms for analysis purpose;
- Build and implement scripts for database maintenance, monitoring and conduct performance tuning;
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations using multiple data sources in Power BI, Tableau or QlikView;
- Analyze databases to recommend improvements and optimization measures;
- Perform testing and validation to verify data accuracy and prepare progress reports regarding business database status and health;
- Analyze complex data elements, systems, data flow, dependencies and relationships in order to contribute in building logical data models;
- Perform adhoc data analysis, write SQL scripts, stored procedures.