An exciting career opportunity with a leading events company for a talented and dynamic individual to join their team as a Manager, Information Systems.
The individual would be responsible for the security and maintenance of IT Infrastructure, applications along with the formulation and enforcement of the IT security policies. A great opportunity for a person, who has proven skills and hands-on knowledge and likes to work in a fast-paced team environment .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline;
- Experience in managing infrastructure ( network / servers / databases ) and applications;
- Good understanding in Cyber security and overall information and data security;
- Excellent track record in Project Management;
- Good vendor and stakeholder management;
- Strong team player who is proactive, meticulous, resourceful and willing to learn;
- Able to meet deadlines and work with ambiguity;
- Skillful in collaborating with others to identify problems, provide advice and develop agreeable solutions;
- Able to work late and on weekends, if required.
- CCNA and / CCNP;
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Server Infrastructure;
- PMP Certification.
- Specify requirements and supervise the implementation/maintenance of the organisation’s in-house and outsourced applications;
- Ensures that all applications, infrastructure are working and any changes required are well implemented;
- Work closely with vendors to deliver the required business objectives;
- Design, develop and implement systems, policies and procedures in alignment with corporate security policies;
- Ensure the IT security of the organisation example cyber, data, network, system access and backup systems;
- Manage infrastructure, applications and overall security;
- Set up servers and users’ computers and accounts;
- Plan, manage and evaluate IT and electronic data operations, identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Assist in hardware and software evaluation and selection, as well as managing of software application development vendors.