An exciting opportunity as a dynamic Network Engineer with one of the largest media company in Singapore to design, maintain and support their network operations as well as part of the transformation team to revamp their internal infrastructure.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related discipline;
- Dynamic with strong interests to learn new network, internet, cloud technologies;
- Technical with hands- on experience in network configuration on router, switches and firewalls;
- Resourceful with knowledge / experience in automation, scripting and data analysis i.e. traffic data using Wireshark;
- Pro-active and self-motivated team player with excellent communication skill;
- Strong sense of responsibility and customer oriented mindset working with internal business and users.
- CCNA and/or CCNP certified.
- Responsible for day to day network operations as well as design and implement new network solutions as part of the transformation initiatives;
- Responsible to design and implement network solutions to ensure availability, security and users requirements are met;
- Understand internal process and metrics and seek new ways to improve process and performance for the organization;
- Worked with partners on network connectivity as part of the business operations;
- Define, document, administer, monitor and maintain optimal performance of network devices and system standards;
- Collaborate with other infrastructure teams as part of overall IT infrastructure operations.