An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for an IT Team Lead with proven track record to lead the Core Banking team in a well-established bank. You will get to work collaboratively with and through all levels in the organisation to support change management in a DevOps environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- At least 12 years of proven change management experience within financial services;
- Demonstrated track record to coach large teams, preferably in an Agile environment;
- Possess experience in business analysis, development and support of core banking applications;
- Possess knowledge of financial products, processes and technology solutions;
- Experience in product configuration, EOD/EOM batch job configuration, upstream and downstream systems integration;
- Involved in static data maintenance and configuration of accounting rules for balance sheet & PnL processing;
- Coding experience in COBOL, TACL, TAL and Enform;
- Proactive team player, working collaboratively with and through others;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Proven ability to encourage, monitor, evaluate and develop the teams to meet organization objectives.
- ITIL certified;
- PMP certified.
- Part of Dev/Ops squad, working in an Agile environment;
- Manage and lead a large cross-functional Core Banking team;
- Lead teams to facilitate techno-functional change and support;
- Involved in business analysis, development and support of core banking applications;
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimize delivery processes;
- Work with multiple stakeholders to regulate projects delivery to strategic business objectives;
- Inspire change within the organization or small teams through workshops, meetings and team off-sites;
- Drive and facilitate collaborative learning at all levels in the organization.