An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading insurance companies as a Leader for Test Management/QA/Devops, responsible for successful deployments and support of systems in development, QA and UAT environments and drive DevOps practices within application teams. You will manage a team to monitor, identify and resolve challenges faced throughout software development process. You will be a key figure in ensuring quality and the design of software testing and improvements to maintain the business reliability.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent;
- 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance or testing environments;
- Expertise in Automation and Manual Testing;
- Proficient and experience in DevOps environment and its practices;
- Familiar with Test Automation tools: TOSCA, Selenium;
- Have knowledge in: JIRA / Confluence, AWS Code Commit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Crucible, Serena / Nexus, Red Hat OpenShift
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills up to executive levels;
- Proactive and not afraid to challenge current standards to improve and innovate.
- Agile / SCRUM Certified;
- Experience in the financial or Insurance industry.
- Technical leadership in developing testing methodology, process, tools and technologies;
- Adhere and encourage DevOps practices and principles in close collaboration with development team;
- Provide a platform for repeated building, testing and deployment for all development teams;
- Work with technical managers to provide insights on operations;
- Actively monitor system operations to ensure that everything is running as intended;
- Experienced and actively upgrading self with learning of new technologies;
- Act as a mentor to provide direction and review performance of development teams.