Keen to deepen your skill-set with a well-established and trusted organisation? Our client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager who has solid experience in developing, managing and supporting IT infrastructure and services.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managerial role;
- Experience in MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, IIS, SharePoint, Apache, JBOSS, Linux, Cisco Network, Checkpoint Firewall, SSLVPN, Virtualization Technology, SAN Storage Management, MDM, Intune, O365, Web filtering solution, Server Backup & Recovery Solution;
- Strong knowledge in server, network infrastructure, storage, virtualization, DR management and IT security;
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in project management;
- Rich knowledge in mobile apps and web system architecture;
- MSCE, Cisco CCNA, ITIL foundation and CISSP certified.
- Manage ongoing IT infrastructure and service desk support according to service targets, and management of incidents;
- Lead and manage continual service improvement (CSI);
- Implement infrastructure projects and support business unit in accordance to project plans and budget;
- Comply to IT risk and security policies, make certain that IT systems and network infrastructure comply with security requirements;
- Build a team that operates flawlessly and committed to delivering outstanding IT service;
- Establish good working relationship with various stakeholders (e.g. application architect/ application security)
- Ensure constructive collaboration between IT, vendors, development teams and users.