We are looking for an Application Architect with strong knowledge of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Microservices-based architecture, RESTful API development and container-based software deployment.
You will be working on digital transformational projects as a key role in architecting solutions based on cloud native practices designing and implementing innovative software solutions, making a significant difference in the world we live today.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 8 years of design and implementation experience in Enterprise Solution, Distributed Applications, and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) Frameworks;
- Technical hands-on experience in software system development using backend framework, such as Express, Django;
- Experience in designing SOA based applications in Java/Microservices apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JMX;
- Technically hands-on, i.e. able to do hands-on coding/ review code (when required);
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Alicloud;
- Hands on experience with Cloud Native PaaS platforms (e.g. OpenShift, CloudFoundry) and container solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in DevOps software development tools and methodologies;
- Highly conversant in architectural concepts, principles and SOA governance practice;
- Proficient in conceptualizing and deriving common architectural designs across multiple services;
- Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis, and creative problem solving ability;
- Customer-centric individual, possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with mobile development in iOS or Android.
- Lead enterprise-wide solution architecture for organization\’s Cloud Native Application Development journey;
- Conceptualize, Architect, Design Digital Solutions & Research, Evaluate of new technologies;
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work;
- Review the existing middleware architecture, platform and propose changes where required;
- Maintain consistencies in both technical and application designs to fulfill the architectural requirements related to applications, middleware, virtual servers and operating systems;
- Act as a consultant to IT and business leaders in the development of enterprise business architecture vision and related IT solutions; ensure that the business and IT are in alignment;
- Subject Matter expert in addressing problems related to system and application design, performance, integration, security;
- Developing and communicating guiding principles, governance structures related to the selection of architectural components;
- Manage the technical project delivery; perform code reviews and collaborate with vendors to resolve technical challenges;
- Guide application operations, propose new solution methodologies and mentor the team raising the collective technical competencies.