We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work with the application and data teams to develop machine learning models for one of the core financial systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering / DevOps automation / Big Data engineering;
- Good knowledge on software engineering concept and and design patterns;
- Familiar with Python / Scala / Java;
- Experience working with technology such as : Hadoop, Hive, HBase, and Spark;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of distributed computing, concurrent programming, or GPU parallel computing;
- Experience in using NoSQL;
- Experience in data warehouses or data analytics systems such as Teradata;
- Experience with working with Cloud platforms like AWS, or containerization/ virtualization platforms e.g. Docker;
- Experience with IBM Data Science Experience or Cloudera Data Science Workbench;
- Knowledge on mainframe system.
- To build and optimize machine learning platform and models supporting different business units;
- Enhance the current machine learning engineering process from exploration to production;
- To create the machine learning framework to support large scale business activities;
- To collaborate with data scientists, building analytics solutions supporting business needs;
- To build analytics platform components to support data collection, and integration from other data platforms;
- To improve and optimize the machine learning algorithm.