A great career opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation to develop and maintain Core Insurance system (Smart/400).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of technical development experience using Life/Asia or Group/Asia or Polisy/Asia;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as System Analyst;
- Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Proficient in Smart/400, Cobol/400 development;
- Hands on experience in root cause analysis and efficient trouble shooting;
- Understand life insurance workflows, processes and products;
- Independent, proactive and a good team player;
- Able to work in a fast pace and challenging environment with tight deadlines;
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- LOMA Certification;
- PMP Certified.
- Responsible for Core Insurance Administration platform;
- Gather requirements from business users, perform system design, development and implementation of core life/group/general insurance systems;
- Recommend technical solutions and manage project implementation;
- Perform feasibility studies of new requirements;
- Prepare business requirements documentation and technical specifications, as well as user manual;
- Evaluate and recommend latest technologies;
- Provide maintenance and support on production system;
- Mentor team members to ensure projects are delivered with quality based on the agreed standards.