An exciting opportunity to work in a well-established organisation to build, maintain and manage Java applications while providing your expertise in full software development life cycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in application development;
- Proficient in Java, with good understanding of its ecosystems;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming with good skills for writing reusable Java libraries;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
- Knowledgeable of concurrency pattern in Java, concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful services;
- Good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Tertiary qualification in IT and finance industry certified;
- Experience in RESTful web-service, automation testing and performance tuning;
- Knowledgeable in application servers and messaging middle-ware.
- Take part in all phases of SDLC;
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications and deliver high-availability and performance;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application coding;
- Translate application design and use cases into functional applications;
- Identify and propose solutions for bugs and bottlenecks;
- Support SIT, UAT, production issues and follow up;
- Analyze and perform evaluation on defect raised by user to further advice;
- Produce releases of software components and update technical documents.